Woman arrested in McCalla for making meth | News
JEFFERSON COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- A woman in McCalla has been arrested for trafficking and manufacturing meth.
Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies were tipped off to a meth lab located in the 21000 block of Washington Drive in McCalla. Deputies went to the residence overnight on Monday and found an active meth lab.
Sherry Candy Weaver, 35, was arrested and charged with trafficking meth and first degree unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance.
Weaver's bond is set at $70,000. She is being held in the Tuscaloosa County Jail.
Copyright 2012 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Homewood police nab suspects in jogging trail car burglaries
- The Birmingham Zoo works hard to keep animals toasty on cold nights
- Homewood city leaders discuss Mecca Avenue safety concerns
- Mountain Brook mayor shares memories of protecting the Kennedy family
- Our Lady of Sorrows gathers supplies for typhoon victims